Friday, January 3, 2014


Geography Club // Brent Hartinger // My review

Elsewhere // Gabrielle Zevin // My review

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society // Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows // My review

Leverage // Joshua C. Cohen // My review

Blood on Silk // Marie Treanor // My review

Blood Sin // Marie Treanor // My review

Blush // Lauren Jameson // My review

Turning Point // Tiffany Snow // My review

In the Country of Men // Hisham Matar // My review

Bordeaux Housewives // Daisy Waugh // My review

All Our Yesterdays // Cristin Terrill // My review

Mother, Mother // Koren Zailckas // My review

Songs of Willow Frost // Jamie Ford // My review

Finding It // Cora Carmack // My review

Forgiving Lies // Molly McAdams // My review

Someone Else's Love Story // Joshilyn Jackson // My review

Hyperbole and a Half // Allie Brosh // My review