Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Spilling the Beans on the Cat's Pajamas // Judy Parkinson // My review

Save the Date // Jenny B. Jones // My review

Perfection // Julie Metz // My review

Hidden Away // Maya Banks // My review

One Hit Wonder // Charlie Carillo // My review

American Love Songs // Ashlyn Kane // My review

Tales from the Yoga Studio // Rain Mitchell // My review

Devious // Lisa Jackson // My review

Carrie's Story // Molly Weatherfield // My review // Revisited

Wedding Cake to Turin // Lynda Renham // My review

Shattered Trust // Stacey Joy Netzel // My review

Skipping a Beat // Sarah Pekkanen // My review

The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags // Natasha Burton (et al.) // My review

The Girl She Used to Be // David Cristofano // My review

Playing With Fire // Alison Tyler (et al.) // My review

My One and Only // Kristan Higgins // My review

Thin Ice // Liana Laverentz // My review

G is for Games // Alison Tyler (et al.) // My review