Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Me Being Busy and Neglecting Everything That Is Important In the World

I owe everybody an apology for being so MIA on the blog lately. School has been super crazy for me; you'd think that professors would go easy on us during the time frame following Thanksgiving break and right before finals, but nope! I've got three big papers due and three exams in the next four days, so if you don't hear from me all this week, it's because I'm cooped up in my room being a really good student.

And don't get me started on finals, which begin next week. A huge sorry, big hug, and all our leftover pumpkin pie to those who were expecting reviews this month. I'm pushing them back for winter break, but thank you to the publishers and tour publicists who have been so kind and understanding.

I need to get my crap together!

Here are some things to make you chuckle. Or laugh uncontrollably. To make up for my bad behavior.

"This'll get me adopted in no time."


I will never get tired of this girl's reaction to a sneeze:

Hope all my States friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving and everyone else is keeping warm!