Monday, November 12, 2012

Features Girls Look for Most in Guys

Ever wish there was a guide that would tell you EXACTLY what the other gender is looking for? If you're a guy and you're reading this, you're in luck. I've made a list of things in a boy that make me go weak in the knees and faint in the heart, compiled out of characteristics (both physical and personal) I tend to be attracted to:

  • a defined, angled jawline is the sexiest thing I ever saw
  • strong forearms and hands
  • lean torso
  • and six-packs are always a plus
  • broad shoulders (not the droopy kind)
  • funny without trying
  • reckless with self
  • but careful with others (though he might not show it)
  • knows how to smile, but only at appropriate moments
  • can pull off a wink without making everyone uncomfortable
  • goes along with sarcastic humor
  • straightforward and blunt, but knows limits
  • good listener
  • sex hair
  • witty; quick thinker
  • intelligence is also incredibly hot
  • smooth creamy skin (meheheh this sounds silly)
  • sex voice
  • passionate
  • thoughtful
  • comfortable with self
  • confident, but NOT cocky
  • emotionally deep
  • reads lots and lots
  • bonus points if fan of Ernest Hemingway, Oscar Wilde, Dave Eggers, Sylvia Plath, and/or Charles Bukowski
  • can speak a language other than English fluently
  • or has a sexy accent
  • even if it's ridiculously Indian or Korean
  • knows good music
  • but hopefully isn't a musician (bad bad bad)
  • pretty eyes
  • patient
I am one picky, picky bitch. How spot-on do you think my Mr. Right list is??

Well, it's nearly midnight on my side of the ocean and as you can tell, I very clearly am not doing what I should be doing (i.e. the dishes, homework, etc. etc.)

So I leave you with this question:

What are some things you look for in a significant other?


Would love to see others' preferences, both male and female.

I'm out!