Monday, November 12, 2012

Here's what's going on at Books à la Mode this month! Reference this to reserve a date for a future promotion.



While the calendar is updated as frequently as possible, there may be the occasional case of scheduling conflicts or double-booking. I will not be held responsible for them (i.e. your post may end up at the bottom on a double-booked date, for which I apologize in advance because I recognize the indispensability of the top post position; however, double booking dates WILL occur and this will be your only given notice).

This is not set in stone, and as the blog owner, I reserve the right to limit post dates and decline booking proposals at my discretion. If you are an author, publicist, or looking to schedule a date, please refer to this calendar as a guideline only. If you have any questions, feel free to email me! I am always willing to adjust to external schedules.