Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Marie Treanor Cover Lovin'!

As part of the fabulous tour group, Bewitching Book Tours, I'll be hosting Marie Treanor's newest paranormal release, Blood Eternal, as well as a couple of her previous titles, at the blog today.

Blood Eternal is the third installment in the Awakened by Blood series, a passionate and intense vampire romance thrill. Originally, I had planned on reviewing this one for today's post, but because of a little mix-up, I don't have my review copy yet! Yikesies. So I promise I'll have the review as soon as I read the book. But for now, enjoy Marie's gorgeous book covers :)

Blood on Silk, the first book in the series. This cover is HOT -- my favorite out of all her covers, to be honest. The dress is sinfully red and totally provocative, and the background and font are just spooky enough to be thrillingly... paranormal.

Blood Sin, book numero dos. While the dresses are pretty much the same in the above two covers, I don't like this one as much. I just think the girl's position is awkward, and looking at the cover doesn't really give me the chills the first one does.

Last but not least, today's main course!!! I present you the cover of Blood Eternal, which came out just yesterday (hot off the press!). I love it. The two cover models have this perfect, almost taboo, chemistry that steams up the pages.
A bit about the author: Marie Treanor lives in Scotland with her eccentric husband and three much-too-smart children. Having grown bored with city life, she resides these days in a picturesque village by the sea where she is lucky enough to enjoy herself avoiding housework and writing sensual stories of paranormal romance and fantasy.

You can find out more about Marie and her books at her website or on Facebook.