Thursday, July 21, 2011

Need your love!

Veria is this amazing health and wellness site that's hosting a "Taste of Summer" photo contest. My picture's one of the 50 finalists -- woohoo! If I get the most votes, I will receive the funds and publicity to kickstart the health blog I've always wanted to make. You know how big I am on fitness and food (of course).

I'd appreciate votes and I love you and all that :)

Anyway, because I'm in happy mood, I'm gonna do a little mini giveaway. Here's what the contest entry question was:
What does "Taste of Summer" mean to you?

After voting, come back here and answer the question and I'll stick you in a drawing for your choice of gift card: $25 to Amazon or $25 to Edenfantasys. Leave your "vote number" in your comment so I can verify!

Giveaway ends August 15th and is open to people INTERNATIONALLY! Yay!
Be sure to leave your email addy so I know who to contact as the winner :)