Monday, March 14, 2011

random incredible acts of kindness

If you've looked at my sidebar lately, you know I'm participating in an event called Random Acts of Kindness at Book ♥ Soulmates. It's a brilliant idea where a compilation of all sorts of book wishlists is made public for everyone to see. The point is to randomly be kind and fulfill peoples' wishes!

Today, I received a package from the lovely Jacinda over at The Reading Housewives of Indiana. It contained TWO books from my wishlist. Is she an absolute doll or what? Check out what I got:
  • Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden
  • Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
  • A bookmark (button-thing...whatchamacallit) that looks gorgeous on DF!
I've been wanting to read Deadly Fear ever since I read Deadly Lies and Deadly Heat (yes, I skipped the first one in the series. I always seem to do that). Plus, I'm a huge Cynthia Eden fan!
And Chelsea Handler is one of my favorite comedians, so I've absolutely been dying to read her humor memoir. I'm already like one third in, and it is just hilarious.
A HUGE Thank you so much goes out to Jacinda! You're the best!!!!!

p.s. Check out this public form to make a few wishes come true. Be random and be kind! :)