Thursday, December 16, 2010

and you know how he makes you feel? ❤

With a taste of your lips, I’m on a ride. You know that airy, I-don't-give-a-fuck feeling you get when you talk to a guy? A guy you like, more specifically? Mmm. Actually, we didn't talk too much today, but he did hug me goodbye (though I sort of had to playfully say "Hey, can I have a hug?" because he was so oblivious) and I can still feel his touch. It's weird. Excuse me for being juvenile, but boys are weird. The way he makes me feel is nothing compared to the way this guy makes me feel though: 

Cannot stop watching this. Every movement, every expression reveals so much in him. In the above video, I can only sum up his mood as "distressed". He pours his emotions out in just one song -- obviously he is thinking about that one girl (unless you know, he's gay...or asexual. God, let's hope not). Lucky lucky lucky lucky girl. Depressed men usually are not at the top of my list, but this guy is just amazing. Yes, I realize this is getting pathetic. Four videos of one boy named Robi (♥♥♥♥) in just three days. Huh.